- remembering - the kids' first parade this past Monday
- laughing - at how surprised they were when some of the floats & marchers threw candy at them
- wishing - that they hadn't thrown quite so much of it
- listening - to Steve downstairs getting ready for work
- amazed - that our early riser (& tea maker) Jonathan isn't awake yet and downstairs with him
- thankful - for a little extra quiet
- wondering - why it's been so hard to get up early this week
- reminding myself - to take it easy & pay attention to what tiredness is trying to tell me
- thinking - that I spoke too soon (As I hear a little knock & voice saying, "Tea service!")
- looking forward - to a busy day, getting back to autumn rhythms and routines
- wishing you - a lovely day, too!
"Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now,
and then got it back again."
~ Frances Rodman