In this moment, I am:
- amazed that my early riser boy (Jonathan) is still in bed at 6:43 am
- listening to what sounds like a determined and enthusiastic cricket outside (Do crickets chirp in early morning?!)
- smelling a cucumber melon candle from Soy Delites (I've resolved to light candles more often!)
- looking out of our huge bedroom window on the hill in the backyard, still can't believe we live here
- wondering where we'll live in a year when we move
- trusting that God has something even better in store
- hearing the sound of Steve's car as he begins the drive to work
- thankful for the important work he devotes his days to
- thinking of all that I have to do today and this weekend: cleaning, time with friends, my Mom's visit (yay!), Father's Day plans, post writing, and so on
- knowing that you all can relate to that feeling in some way
- determined to relax, not get stressed, cross a few things off the list, and remain as peaceful as I feel
in this moment.
"Forever is composed of nows."
~ Emily Dickinson
If this post inspired you, you can share it by using one of the links below: