(I currently have two five-year-olds and one six-year-old--Fun!)
And check out these amazing links as you have time over the weekend:
- Toddler and Preschool Activity Bag Fun @ Intrepid Murmurings
- The Power in the Now @ Here Where I Have Landed
- 5 Ways to Brighten Your Children's Rooms @
The Creative Mama
- 8 Things People Never Tell You About Having Kids
@ Zen Family Habits
- Mama's Meltdown @ infinitelearners.com
- Blogviews: Jamie @ Steady Mom @ A Journey to a Simple Happy Life (Thankful to be included in this interview series)
Happy Weekending, everyone!
If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll subscribe to Steady Mom--thanks.
Jamie is founder of this little spot called Steady Mom, editor of the blog Simple Homeschool, mama to three cute kids born on three different continents, and author of Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood.